Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 6: Moving on to the Sisters

SWAN Day is long gone, and this week was spent sharing articles written about the event, and just helping Tressa with anything she needed.

I'll admit it: this week was boring.

After the Sister Sorella web series aired on Monday, there really wasn't anything for me to do. I have made sure I am available for anything, and I get small tasks here and there. Mostly running the No Name Players Twitter, which is no filled with Sorella paraphernalia. Helping the Sorella interns is fun, though. I really like the show, and since I had the experience with the focus group a few weeks ago, I feel like I know more than my other interns on this subject.

I guess what I learned this week, is that companies can have many different projects going on, and that no project is "more important" than another.

Jumping from Twitter to Twitter account has definitely taught me that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment