Sunday, March 20, 2016

Week 7: Meeting the Gang Again

This week Tressa emailed the SWAN-terns asking us to meet up again. I'm excited to start up more things again. So next week, we will have another meeting discussing No Name.

This week, though, I have basically been doing the same thing as last week. Responding to emails, connecting with followers on Twitter, answering questions. I really love social media, but I hate researching, for sure.

Helping Tressa figure out Youtube is fun, though. And I love working with the Sisters Sorella website. There's always some new problem that occurs everyday.

I think that may be the biggest lesson I've learned so far. That I might not like a specific part of a job, but I can't always get what I want. Tweeting wouldn't be so easy if I didn't spend hours looking at who my audience is and which tweets they interact with more.

Tweeting isn't easy, for sure.

Next week things should pick up a little bit more, so I guess I'll have more to discuss then.

No comments:

Post a Comment