Working from home with an internship can be proven difficult. Luckily No Name Players is in Pittsburgh, and my boss has weekly meetings with her interns. These meetings are great. All four of us (three interns and our supervisor, Tressa) talking about our opinions on how to get SWAN Day out there is amazing. I love working with more brains than my own because I get to see things in different perspectives.
I have been assigned Twitter for my specific social media platform to work with. Twitter is a lot of fun. I'm seeing how easy it is for followers to directly connect with businesses and I am amazed at how far technology has come in just 10 years, even. I often wonder how marketers were able to do all of this in the 80's without sending 140 characters of a tweet. We're lucky to be able to utilize these platforms to reach such large audiences.
I'm learning things everyday, though, which is awesome. I learn how to consolidate my thoughts in small tweets without leaving out vital information that my followers need. I have learned how to engage audiences in photos that send them to our Instagram and Facebook pages so they learn even more about SWAN Day.
I have even learned how to use Twitter to see what my followers actually click on, which has been very helpful, as I now know they like photos more than my words.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to use Snapchat yet, because there really isn't anything to document. I'm hoping SWAN Day gives me a ton of excuses to do quick Snapchat videos, but we will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment